General Ledger Client Write-Up
Ledger Write-Up system is a sophisticated program, designed
specifically for accounting and bookkeeping professionals. The
system is designed to achieve optimum efficiency and productivity
for you and your staff. Simplicity of operation makes the program
easy to learn, easy to use and very fast.
Input method designed to
facilitate the easy collection of information from detailed
transactions, summaries, one-write systems or input sheets.
Simple to use Journal entry
procedures, using fewest possible keystrokes for very fast input of
client data. Entry screen lets you view the prior transactions,
keeps a running balance of the entered transactions and lets you
view/modify any transaction in the entered batch.
Flexible Chart of Accounts which
can be easily set-up to meet the needs of your clients. You can use
master or start your own.
Easy to make revisions and
adjustments to entries and prior period amounts.
Individual journals (books of
original entry) built into the systems: Cash Receipts, Cash
Disbursements, Sales, Petty Cash, Purchase, Payroll, General,
Reversing and Recurring.
Complete audit trail from source
journal automatically produced.
Account analysis can be compiled
for any date or account range.
You can view General Ledger
details for a period or cumulative transaction register for the
year on screen or printer.
Great flexibility in preparation
of client financial statements with unlimited number of period
closing. You can also unpost and unclose your last set of
Financial reports may be printed
as many times as desired..
Income statements can be provided
for “break-even” inventories.
Financial statements may be viewed
on screen before printing or printed to the disk for access by other
Automatic suppressing of zero
You control all descriptions on
financial statements such as: Titles, Account descriptions and text
at page bottom.
Reports Generated Include:
Individual Journals, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Trial Balance
Worksheet, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cumulative General
Ledger and Letters of Opinion and Cover, Table of Contents with
notes to financial statements.
Chart of Accounts
- Master chart included to quickly start-up new clients.
Completely modifiable by the user to easily and quickly achieve
the required needs of individual clients.
- Up to 30 character account description for clear and
detailed account titles
- Simple to edit, add and remove accounts as necessary
- Chart from existing clients easily converted for use with
- Chart of Accounts determines look of financial reports for
quick and easy set up of new clients.
- Use of sub-accounts determines amount of detail shown on
- Automatic repeating of date, amounts, account numbers and
- Number of transaction only limited by storage capacity
- Transactions can be single sided. For example: No contra
entry for each check in the bank account
- Program keeps running total of debits and credits
- Hash total of account number assures accuracy of accounts
- Add accounts during transaction input
- Checks can be distributed to as many accounts as necessary
- Direct link to payroll program thought payroll journal
- Storage of unique standard transactions in “card file” for
each of your clients
- Flexible formats including continuous or split between
Assets/Liabilities and Equity, headings & titles set by you
- Comparative and current year reports
- Optional printing of whole dollar or cents
- Zero balance accounts are suppressed at users option
- Basic format meets AICPA standards, dollar sign, decimal
points, commas, single & doubling underlining properly placed
- Supporting schedules optionally generated
Statement of Income and Retained Earnings
- Flexible report headings, titles & format to conform to
individual clients companies requirements
- Optional presentation with: current period or year-to-date
only, continuous or split Income and Expense section with
percent column based on Gross Sales with or without cents,
comparative reporting periods, with or without zero balance
- Separate “Cost of Sales” section with correct ending
- Separate “Under the Line” for other income and expenses to
highlight extraordinary items without distorting current period
operating income or loss
- Separate section for tax provisions, as an option, to show
current income tax liability separate from operating expense
- Optional retained earnings analysis, can generate an
analysis as a continuation of income statement to conform to
- Adheres to current AICPA standards
- Supporting schedules optionally generated
Cover & Opinion Letter, Table of Contents,
Notes To Financial Statements
- Client write-up generates complete package for financial
- You can custom design reports from our standard package of